Los Adventures in Los Angeles – A Bucket List
- Join Meet Up and find some friends… and probably some weirdos.
- Discover free concerts (and events of all kinds)
- Attend the Buddhism Young Adults sessions…even if it’s alone
- Eat at new (gluten free/vegan) restaurants… even if it’s alone.. I’ll bring a book ( I need to read more anyways)
- Go out with my friends who already live here…even if their new/undeveloped friends
- Use my weekends to go other places besides Orange County — Slo/San Fran/San Diego/Palm Springs/Santa Barbara… I’m sure I can find thrifty ways to make it happen
- Write about it all.
I’m making the conscious decision to have adventures and take advantage of the copious opportunities presented in Los Angles. And I’m going to do it sober. A vodka tonic is lovely and an excellent social lubricant, but I’d rather remember all the craziness I have a habit of getting myself into. Not to mention, I need to be able to socialize dead sober anyways, even if it’s difficult to learn.
Thus, I’m starting a new bucket list — an LA List : Los Adventures List
(If anyone happens to stumble upon my blog and has any suggestions, I’d love love love to hear them! )